The process of turning 2D and 3D models into animation and images is known as rendering. This post will help to understand how to build best custom rendering workstations and PC under the budget of $700.
You build high-performance custom rendering PC for animations or workstations by taking benefits of the excellent performance of budget processors by Intel. In order to reduce the price, you can make use of an inexpensive case. In addition to this, you should use dual-channel DDR4 RAM for better performance in your custom rendering workstations or PC. A solid mid-tier 4GB graphics card and a decent amount of storage should also be included in this custom rendering workstation.
Based on your animation needs and requirements, you can fit your custom rendering PC in a small SSD that also act as a boot drive. Moreover, your custom rendering PC should also hold a few of your most-used software choices for turning 2D or 3D models into animations and images. You can build a customer rendering workstations that efficiently run most modern modeling and animation tools by taking the advantages of an SSD installed built into the custom rendering PC. This custom rendering PC and workstations will cost you $700.
A configuration of custom rendering PC under $700
- This model will contain a Intel G4620 CPU along with GTX 1050 Ti Graphics card for better performance and efficiency.
- It will also contain a powerful motherboard of Gigabyte GA-B250M and RAM of 8GB DDR4.
- Other configuration of this custom rendering PC will be the primary storage capacity of 120 GB PNY SSD.
- It will also have a secondary storage option of 1TB HDD.
- It will work on Windows 10 operating system with power supply capacity of EVGA 450 B1 and cost-effective vivo case-V00 and CPU cooler stock for cooling purposes.
You can get in touch with CPC Builders if you are interested in custom rendering workstations or PC that give you the best performance at the lowest possible cost.